What You Bring
You are a motivated self-starter and mature team contributor with 4-6 years’ progressive accounting experience. As part of our Accounting team you will contribute the following skills and knowledge:
Keys For Success
- Process bi-weekly payroll (AB, ON, NB)
- Maintain employee records for new, current and exiting employees
- Complete records of employment
- Accounts Payable
- Maintain accounts payable files
- Schedule, prepare, and verify vendor invoices, purchase orders, and credits
- Investigate and resolve vendor inquiries and discrepancies
- Complete vendor payments in a timely manner
- Ensure backup / approvals are received
- Accounts Receivable
- Generate client proforma invoices
- Validate and distribute invoices
- Maintain receivable files and apply payments
- Resolve invoice discrepancies with client
- Review expense claims for accuracy and process.
- Reconcile credit card statements (may reconcile GL accounts and / or distribute reports as required).
- Prepare / complete bank deposits.
- Maintain custody of petty cash (distribute funds and reconcile).
- Demonstrated knowledge of payroll, AP / AR, Excel, and Outlook; Dynamics NAV 2017 experience an asset.
- Client service mindset and collaborative working style (team and independent work).
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please submit your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd)We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Monday, January 6, 2020
Expiration Date: Sunday, February 2, 2020