Our team is growing, and we are seeking results-oriented self-starters with 3+ years’ progressive administrative experience. Successful candidates will become part of a highly engaged team committed to your success; you will receive valuable training and mentoring in preparation for project assignments and future opportunities. What You Bring
As part of our administrative team, you will:
- Create and edit Word documents (e.g. font, margins, insert / delete pages, grammar, merge, overall consistency) and Excel spreadsheets (basic formulas).
- Implement timesaving, productivity-enhancing rules in Outlook.
- Prepare project meeting minutes.
Candidates selected for an interview will be asked to complete a skill test to assess typing speed and accuracy, grammar and spelling; attention to detail; and overall aptitude with Word and Excel. Keys for Success
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Client service mindset and collaborative working style.
- Excellent time management skills, coupled with attention to detail, to quickly shift priorities, manage multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Work well in team or independently.
- Proven ability to successfully meet project deliverables and timelines.
- Organized, attentive to details and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Join Our Team and Discover
- Diploma or certificate from a recognized business program or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd)We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Wednesday, August 7, 2019
Expiration Date: Sunday, September 1, 2019