Rally Engineering is looking for one or more experienced, proactive Administrative Assistants to work collaboratively with project teams in supporting a diverse portfolio of projects at Rally’s Head Office in Sherwood Park. The ideal candidate is an organized, innovative, team contributor, reacts appropriately to urgent situations that require a quick turnaround and takes effective action accordingly. If you are a highly motivated, self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills and are seeking an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing organization, we invite you to apply. Key Activities and Responsibilities:
Qualifications - Education, Skills and Experience:
- Support project team with day-to-day requirements.
- Prioritize project deliverables; coordinate with project team to ensure understanding of project schedule and deliverable timelines and requirements.
- Track Requests for Information (RFIs) and decision records.
- Review all project deliverables for spelling, grammar, and formatting.
- Schedule and attend meetings, prepare agendas, distribute minutes/ action logs, and follow up on action items.
- Coordinate with Technical Document Control to ensure packages and documents are issued.
- Coordinate and assist with project close-out activities (gather/file all native documents).
- Manage native files (e.g. contact lists, job instructions, close-out) and project communication (ensure non-technical documentation is retained and accurately filed.
- Perform project documentation audits and report deficiencies
Keys for Success
- Completion of a two-year technical or college certificate in office/business administration.
- 0-5 years' experience in an executive support role or an administrative role with increasing levels of support and accountability for senior-level leaders, or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
Join Our Team and Discover
- Organized and dedicated team player with a client service mindset.
- Excellent time management skills with attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Ability to manage shifting/conflicting priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal (verbal/written) skills (tactful, diplomatic, professional) coupled with a collaborative working style for building relationships at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated experience supporting various project positions (project manager / engineer, engineering disciplines).
- Strong attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and expertise in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company. Please apply with a cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd) and resume.We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2022
Expiration Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2022