Client Relationship Manager
Successful candidate is a motivated self-starter and team contributor with 15+ years diverse, progressive experience within an EPCM environment. This dual role requires an individual with a broad range of capabilities and experience to support a small, growing office focused on providing fit-for-purpose solutions for brown-field / sustaining capital projects. Major Role Accountabilities
Keys for Success
- Develop a strategy to capitalize on opportunities within the New Brunswick / Maritime market.
- Interface with clients and steward relationships to support current / anticipated project opportunities.
- Act as the Project Manager for a specific project opportunity and / or ensure seamless project transitions.
- Work closely with Proposal Leads to manage RFPs and proposals.
- Complete resource plans and identify staffing opportunities in support of project work.
- Regular engagement with, and reporting to, Head Office to ensure alignment of goals / objectives.
- Manage and oversee corporate budget for facilities management.
- Other duties as required to support business objectives and growth.
- Anticipate change and develop growth plans.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized and dedicated team player with a client-service mindset.
- Analyze, plan, prioritize, negotiate, and execute business’ strategic goals.
- Background in mechanical engineering, with ability to provide occasional technical support, an asset.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract.
- 4-year degree in engineering from an accredited university.
- Valid passport and ability to cross the CDN / US border for business purposes.
- Regular travel in support of business and project development (may include travel to the United States).
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Fredericton Office200 40 Knowledge Park DriveFredericton, New BrunswickCanadaE3C 2R2
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Expiration Date: Monday, November 19, 2018