Completions & Turnover Coordinator
The Completions & Turnover Coordinator is responsible for the execution of the turnover process at a client-based site north of Edmonton. This will be an 18-month onsite assignment.
If you are an enthusiastic, self-starter seeking an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing organization, we invite you to submit your resume.Key Responsibilities & Duties:
Qualifications - Education, Skills and Experience:
- Stewarding the turnover process as defined by the client’s Turnover Procedure.
- Main completions and turnover contact for site contractors and client personnel.
- Participation in daily construction and turnover meetings.
- Verifying that all turnover deliverables have been properly assigned as required to the applicable Turnaround Work Packages.
- Monitoring and expediting outstanding turnover deliverables for each Turnaround Work Package.
- Reviewing completed turnover deliverables.
- Database updates including the receipt of turnover deliverables, punch list uploads and punch list updates.
- Final Walkdown Facilitation, which includes scheduling, organizing, participation and recording of punch items.
- Expediting final handover documentation.
- Compiling and issuing daily reports.
- Junior Engineer/EIT with 2-5 years of experience (equivalent technical college/training will be considered).
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to work in an Access Database.
- Ability to read construction drawings.
- Attention to fine details.
- Experience working in a potentially dangerous industrial setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
Rally Engineering offers the opportunity to participate in world-class projects delivering fit-for-purpose solutions and systems. Our expertise in oil sands, refining, petrochemicals, pipeline segments and renewables is extensive and growing. Covering both operational and engineering needs Rally offers a high degree of experience, technical knowledge, skill, innovation, and attention to detail on all our projects. Rally is a Canadian-owned and operated company built on a foundation of quality services, trust, effective communication, and respect. Rally values the entrepreneurial spirit that leads to innovation, stronger families, and greater diversity. Visit us at www.RallyEng.comJoin Our Team and Discover
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: PROJECT HIRE
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Expiration Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023