This role requires someone who is creative and can identify, create, manage, and deliver digital content using a range of techniques, across channels including our websites, social media and webinars.
If you are an enthusiastic, self-starter seeking an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing organization, we invite you to submit your resume.Key Responsibilities & Duties
Qualitifications - Education, Skills & Experience
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for the company website, intranet, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualize the findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Use social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks and identify and solve problems.
- Monitor social media and company website metrics.
- Suggest new ways to promote company offering and to reach clients.
- Creativity – thinking outside the box leads to exciting campaigns that grab attention and generate sales.
- Data analysis – strong ability to pull together the right data and accurately interpret it so as to draw sensible conclusions.
- Salesmanship- understanding the target audience and presenting information to them in ways that will lead to a positive impression of the company.
- Organization skills – managing the efforts of multiple people and departments to achieve desired results requires staying on top of things and collaborating extensively.
- Assists with creation of E-Learning modules, including script development, demo, and voice over Presentations.
- Help create presentations used for sales, conferences, or internal purposes.
- Event coordination: assists with event planning including community events, trade shows, post-secondary events.
- Organizes and maintains an inventory of company-branded promotional materials.
- Organizes digital media asset library.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- An innovative and service focused spirit who is enthusiastic about building a company into a reputable brand.
Rally Engineering offers the opportunity to participate in world-class projects delivering fit-for-purpose solutions and systems. Our expertise in oil sands, refining, petrochemicals, pipeline segments and renewables is extensive and growing. Covering both operational and engineering needs Rally offers a high degree of experience, technical knowledge, skill, innovation, and attention to detail on all our projects. Rally is a Canadian-owned and operated company built on a foundation of quality services, trust, effective communication, and respect. Rally values the entrepreneurial spirit that leads to innovation, stronger families, and greater diversity. Join Our Team and Discover
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Expiration Date: Friday, May 5, 2023