Rally Engineering is looking for Corporate Administrative Assistant that will report directly to the Administration and Facilities Manager. The ideal candidate is an organized, innovative, team contributor, reacts appropriately to urgent situations that require a quick turnaround and takes effective action accordingly. If you are a highly motivated, self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills and are seeking an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing organization, we invite you to apply.Responsibilities
Keys for Success
- Administrative Support: provide daily administrative support including, but not limited to, reception duties, office equipment troubleshooting, ordering of office supplies, booking boardrooms, ordering lunches, and taking minutes of meetings where applicable.
- Business Development Support: Provide backup as required in preparation of proposals.
- Human Resources Support: organize meeting types (executive team, board, client, etc.). Prepare for meetings, gather and disseminate documentation, prepare agenda, take minutes, send recaps and next step action items to attendees, ensure appropriate IT resources and refreshments in support of efficient meeting facilitation.
- Health & Safety Support: support, where required, HSE initiatives for designated location.
- Facilities Support: Includes fleet vehicle management (regularly scheduled maintenance, booking, cleaning, etc.), reporting of and coordinating all facilities maintenance requests and issues.
- Event Planning / Execution: assist with planning and execution of various internal company events (team building, employee appreciation, client events, etc.) in addition to external Rally community sponsored events.
- Communications / Marketing Support: Drafting, editing, and submitting write-ups / posts for internal communication systems as well as social media accounts.
- Corporate Project Management: assist with the execution of corporate projects / initiatives as required.
- Proven customer service in dealing with colleagues and clients in a highly professional manner.
- Demonstrated diplomacy coupled with an even temperament.
- Experience with drafting and editing professional communication (verbal and written) for various audiences.
- Demonstrated time management skills; ability to meet demanding deadlines with shifting priorities.
- Effective utilization of organizational technology / systems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision through self-motivation, resourcefulness, and dependability.
- Excellent business acumen; known for exercising tact, sound judgement, and prioritization.
- Trustworthy – practices discretion and maintains confidentiality.
- Effectual teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Good attention to detail and flexible approach to work responsibilities.
- Intermediate-Advanced level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint proficiency. Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new software.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Completion of a two-year technical or college certificate in office / business administration.
- 0 - 5 years’ experience in an administrative role with increasing levels of support and accountability. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia OfficeSuite 302, 265 Front Street NorthSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7T 7X1
Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2022
Expiration Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022