Rally Engineering is looking for Corporate Administrator that will report directly to the Facilities & Administration Manager. The ideal candidate is an organized, innovative, team contributor, reacts appropriately to urgent situations that require a quick turnaround and takes effective action accordingly. If you are a highly motivated, self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills and are seeking an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing organization, we invite you to apply.
This role encompasses:
Keys for Success
- Administrative Support: provide daily administrative support to mid and senior-level leaders including drafting communication, documentation review and editing, and report / presentation preparation and follow up, and other duties as required.
- Gatekeeper: maintain strong interpersonal relationships with all leadership levels. Keep respective managers organized, informed, and prepared through effective time prioritization and task management. Flag issues requiring immediate attention.
- Plan & Execute Meetings: organize all meeting types. Preparation for meetings, gather, and disseminate documentation, prepare agenda, take minutes, send recaps and next step action items to attendees, ensure appropriate IT resources and refreshments in support of efficient meeting facilitation.
- Travel Coordination: ensure a smooth experience through coordination of flights, transportation, lodging, and prepare detailed travel itineraries (including time zone information, layovers, incidental travel time, and time blocks for presentation preparation).
- Event Planning: assist with planning and execution of various internal company events (team building, employee appreciation, client events, etc.) in addition to external Rally community sponsored events.
- Create Expense Reports: review and match expense receipts against associated corporate expense charges; ensure expenses meet company policies and submittal deadlines.
- Department Project Management: execute department projects / initiatives, as assigned by the respective managers, which may involve various company stakeholders in different departments; create well-organized project timelines to keep projects on track for completion by the target deadline date.
- Proven customer service in dealing with colleagues and clients in a highly professional manner.
- Efficiency in appointment coordination and planning, demonstrated capacity to prioritize and clarify what is required, when, and for whom.
- Demonstrated diplomacy coupled with an even temperament.
- Experience with drafting and editing professional communication (verbal and written) for various audiences.
- Demonstrated time management skills, ability to meet demanding deadlines with shifting priorities.
- Effective utilization of organizational technology / systems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision through self-motivation, resourcefulness, and dependability.
- Effectual teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent business acumen; known for exercising tact, sound judgement, and prioritization.
- Trustworthy – practice discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Good attention to detail and flexible approach to work responsibilities.
- High proficiency with MS Office suite of products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new software.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Completion of a two-year technical or college certificate in office / business administration.
- 5+ years’ experience in an executive support role or an administrative role with increasing levels of support and accountability for senior-level leaders, or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Friday, December 22, 2023
Expiration Date: Friday, January 26, 2024