The Health, Safety & Environment Coordinator reports to the Head of People and Culture and will work out of the Rally Head Office (Sherwood Park location). In this role your daily activities will include administration, coordination and implementation of Rally’s HSE program. If you are an enthusiastic, self-starter seeking an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing organization, we invite you to submit your resume.Key Responsibilities & Duties:
Qualifications - Education, Skills and Experience:
- Maintain existing HSE systems.
- Support key functions and processes such as Joint Health and Safety and Environmental Committees, First-Aid, WHMIS, RBO (Rally Behaviour Observations) and emergency preparedness programs.
- Facilitate initiatives to ensure compliance with all legislative & regulatory compliances in all operating provinces
- Complete monthly analysis of safety documentation and provide monthly statistics and reports.
- Book HSE training, ensuring training records are updated.
- Support health and safety orientations including new hire, client and subcontractor orientation packages and presentations.
- Manage Health and Safety communication bulletin boards.
- Assist in follow ups to ensure timely completion of corrective actions and deficiencies.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) inventory management.
- Collaborate in the development of worksite safety plans, JHA’s, Hazard Assessments and RFQ documentation.
- Assist with annual reviews and COR Audits.
- Execute work site, vehicle, and equipment inspections per HSE program.
- Provide ergonomic assessments.
- Source products and services, as required.
- Participate in energy, waste, and cost reduction initiatives to reduce environmental impacts.
- Champion special projects as directed.
- 3-5+ years’ progressive experiences and increasing levels of responsibility preferably within an EPCM environment.
- Post-secondary education in Health and Safety or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HSA/NCSO certification an asset.
training may be provided under special circumstance
Join Our Team and Discover
- Ergonomic Training.
- Strong working knowledge of applicable OHS Legislation in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, New Brunswick.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with compliance tools an asset (Avetta, ComplyWorks, ISN, eCompliance).
- Proven ability to work across departments and workgroups to achieve overall corporate objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organized and dedicated team player with a client service mindset.
- Excellent time management coupled with a proficiency in managing shifting priorities in a multi-tasked, fast- paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal (verbal / written) skills (tactful, diplomatic, professional) coupled with a collaborative working style for building relationships at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated experience supporting various positions and projects.
- Attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and expertise in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company. Please apply with a cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd) and resume.We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Tuesday, June 20, 2023
Expiration Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023