We are seeking a motivated self-starter with 3 – 8 years of drafting experience. Successful candidates are committed to delivering fit-for-purpose approaches and designs for our Clients with demonstrated willingness to learn and excel in a flexible fast-paced environment. This role in our Instrumentation & Controls Department and will be a casual role (20+ hours per week) Key Responsibilities
Keys for Success
- Prepare key deliverables (P&ID’s, PFD’s, Plot Plans, Isometrics, etc.) throughout project cycle (Scoping, FEED, Detailed Design).
- Effective interface between engineering disciplines and project engineers.
- Work with engineers and designers to learn, understand and ensure technical integrity and designs in accordance with Company, regulatory and Client standards/specifications.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microstation.
- Ensure conformance to established standards throughout project stages.
- Responsible for miscellaneous drafting activities within the piping department.
- Great organizational skills, attention to detail, willingness to learn and excel in a flexible fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Working knowledge of 3D design software (Autoplant and Plant 3D).
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products; Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Embrace a learning environment with a focus on obtaining knowledge and increasing technical competencies.
- Proficiency in managing shifting priorities in a multi-tasked environment.
- Anticipating change and developing growth plans.
Rally Engineering offers the opportunity to participate in world-class projects delivering fit-for-purpose solutions and systems. Our expertise in oil sands, refining, petrochemicals, pipeline segments and renewables is extensive and growing. Covering both operational and engineering needs Rally offers a high degree of experience, technical knowledge, skill, innovation, and attention to detail on all our projects. Rally is a Canadian-owned and operated company built on a foundation of quality services, trust, effective communication, and respect. Rally values the entrepreneurial spirit that leads to innovation, stronger families, and greater diversity. Visit us at www.RallyEng.comJoin Our Team and Discover
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: PROJECT HIRE
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2023
Expiration Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023