Information Technology Junior Systems Administrator
The Information Technology Junior Systems Administrator will be located out of the Sarnia, Ontario office reporting to the Information Technology Manager in our Rally Head Office, Edmonton.
If you are an enthusiastic, self-starter seeking an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing organization, we invite you to submit your resume.Keys for Success
- Knowledge of enterprise platforms including:
- Active Directory, MECM, Windows Server 2012 or higher, Office 365 and imaging solutions;
- VOIP Telephone systems;
- Print Management platforms;
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Exposure to Change and Risk Management processes.
- Strong IT hardware skills (building, diagnosing and upgrading endpoints) and understanding of server networking protocols and associated technologies.
- Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for maintaining an IT infrastructure with a focus on availability and reliability.
- Proven ability to work across departments and workgroups to achieve overall corporate objectives.
Qualifications - Education, Skills and Experience
- Provide hardware and software support for endpoint systems through accurate problem identification, issue resolution and timely delivery of requested services.
- Support and service end-user computer, printer and telecommunication systems; provide a level of availability that satisfies service lead expectations.
- Utilize IT Service Management to track incidents, requests, issues, concerns, errors and document their resolution.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot endpoint systems remotely and on-site.
- Adhere to systems administration best practices in accordance with the Company’s security policies.
- Utilize Active Directory to maintain domain structures for endpoints.
- Diploma or degree in a related field from an accredited university or 1+ years’ progressive experience (preferably within an EPCM environment).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organized and dedicated team player with a Client service mindset.
- Excellent time management coupled with a proficiency in managing shifting priorities in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (tactful, diplomatic, professional) coupled with a collaborative working style for building relationships at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated experience supporting various positions and projects.
- Attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and expertise in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
Rally Engineering offers the opportunity to participate in world-class projects delivering fit-for-purpose solutions and systems. Our expertise in oil sands, refining, petrochemicals, pipeline segments and renewables is extensive and growing. Covering both operational and engineering needs Rally offers a high degree of experience, technical knowledge, skill, innovation, and attention to detail on all our projects. Rally is a Canadian-owned and operated company built on a foundation of quality services, trust, effective communication, and respect. Rally values the entrepreneurial spirit that leads to innovation, stronger families, and greater diversity. Join Our Team and Discover
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia OfficeSuite 302, 265 Front Street NorthSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7T 7X1
Posted: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
Expiration Date: Monday, February 13, 2023