Int. / Sr. Control Systems Engineer / Technologist
We are seeking a motivated self-starter and team contributor for a 6-12-month site assignment in Fort Saskatchewan. Successful candidate will bring 8+ years progressive experience, within an EPCM / industrial plant environment, is committed to delivering fit-for-purpose approaches and designs, and has demonstrated experience / proficiency with:
Keys for Success
- Programming and configuring complex industrial control systems.
- Automation Platforms including Honeywell Experion, Honeywell Safety Manager, Triconcex, Modicon, Allen Bradley, GE Fanuc, Foxboro I/A.
- Control system hardware design.
- Commissioning and start-up of industrial plants and equipment.
- Performing conceptual, basic, and detailed engineering designs in accordance with project execution plan and design / regulatory guidelines.
- Interfacing with project team members and Client representatives; coordinating with Clients to ensure timely receipt and delivery of information.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail; willingness and ability to excel in a flexible fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills in English (verbal and written) and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a project team environment.
- Anticipate change and manage shifting priorities in a multi-tasked environment to meet project deliverables and timelines.
- Embrace a learning environment with a focus on obtaining knowledge and increasing technical competencies.
- Expertise with MS Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel) and industry software.
- Engineering Degree or Design Diploma through an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Registration with the provincial governing body (Engineer); engineering stamp required.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract for project-related travel.
While there are currently no client requirements to be vaccinated and / or show proof of a negative RAS (rapid antigen screen) test, we cannot provide any assurance this may not be required in future. Should the client require proof of vaccination and / or a negative RAS in future, successful candidate must be compliant with this requirement to remain eligible for this site-based assignment (any time or costs associated with RAS testing is the responsibility of the successful candidate). Join Our Team and Discover
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME, TEMPORARY, PROJECT HIRE
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Monday, September 20, 2021
Expiration Date: Sunday, October 31, 2021