Int. & Sr. Electrical Engineers
WE ARE GROWING
and looking for professionals to join our team in Sarnia, ON.
- Intermediate 5-10 years’ progressive experience.
- Seniors 10+ years’ progressive experience.
- 4-year degree in engineering / geosciences from accredited university; must be registered with governing provincial body and have an engineering stamp.
- Successful candidates may be assigned to work at a Rally office or client site.
We invite you to submit your application and resume today if you are:
100% CANADIAN OWNED:
- A motivated self-starter, and team contributor, with demonstrated experience within EPCM and industrial plant environments.
- Focused on continuous improvement, long-term career opportunities, and motivated by the opportunity to work with established professionals with exemplary technical skills.
- Committed to excellence and are adaptable to the needs of our Clients and business.
Rally specializes in the execution of small to mid-sized brownfield and greenfield projects with a focus on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems to our Clients.JOIN OUR TEAM AND DISCOVER
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those considered for a position will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company executing small to mid-sized brownfield and greenfield projects, with a focus on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
- Enduring client relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, mutual trust, effective communication, and respect.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia OfficeSuite 302, 265 Front Street NorthSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7T 7X1
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2018
Expiration Date: Sunday, October 14, 2018