Int. - Sr. Project Manager
Rally has an opportunity for an Intermediate to Senior Project Manager (PM) based at our Rally Edmonton office. Successful candidate is a results-oriented individual with demonstrated leadership skills and 5-12 years’ experience managing projects within an EPCM environment along with the following skills and experience:
Keys for Success
- Oversee all aspects of project delivery for assigned portfolio (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closeout), effectively managing multiple priorities and shifting timelines.
- Organize, motivate, manage resources and translate project objectives to individual goals for assigned personnel.
- Steward responsible planning / management, of all project resources, to effectively mitigate risks associated with scope, cost, scheduling and quality.
- Proactively manage stakeholder expectations and clearly communicate opportunities to achieve required results.
- Maintain budget and schedule objectives and create opportunities for success within the project.
- Focus on quality assurance, engineering, procurement, planning and controls, and safety.
- Motivated self-starter who will work with client to proactively identify and seek additional project opportunities for Rally.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with superior interpersonal and relationship management skills; demonstrated track record of dealing successfully with internal and external clients.
- Superior interpersonal and relationship management skills coupled with a client-service mindset.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; demonstrated ability to excel in a flexible fast-paced, multi-tasked environment and effectively anticipate change and manage shifting priorities to meet project deliverables and timelines.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract for project-related travel.
- Post-secondary training in Engineering or Project Management.
- Registration as a professional engineer is an asset.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
Submit your resume and cover letter (tell us how you stand out from the crowd) if you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company.
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Thursday, April 20, 2023
Expiration Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023