Int. Control Systems Engineer
We are seeking a motivated self-starter and team contributor to join the Sarnia office.
The successful candidate would bring 5+ years progressive experience, within an EPCM / industrial plant environment, are committed to delivering fit-for-purpose approaches and designs, and have demonstrated experience / proficiency with:
Keys for Success
- Programming and configuring complex industrial control systems.
- Automation Platforms including Honeywell Experion, Honeywell Safety Manager, Triconcex, Modicon, Allen Bradley, GE Fanuc, Foxboro I/A.
- Control system hardware design.
- Commissioning and start-up of industrial plants and equipment.
- Performing conceptual, basic, and detailed engineering designs in accordance with project execution plan and design / regulatory guidelines.
- Interfacing with project team members and Client representatives; coordinating with Clients to ensure timely receipt and delivery of information.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail; willingness and ability to excel in a flexible fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills in English (verbal and written) and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a project team environment.
- Anticipate change and manage shifting priorities in a multi-tasked environment to meet project deliverables and timelines.
- Embrace a learning environment with a focus on obtaining knowledge and increasing technical competencies.
- Expertise with MS Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel) and industry software.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Engineering Degree and registration with Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) or Technology Diploma through an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Registration with the provincial governing body (Engineer); engineering stamp required.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract for project-related travel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia OfficeSuite 302, 265 Front Street NorthSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7T 7X1
Posted: Monday, April 24, 2023
Expiration Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023