Int. I&C Technologist
We are seeking a motivated self-starter and team contributors with 5+ years progressive experience in project development and realization.
Keys for Success
- Demonstrated experience with specification, application, and installation of wireless measurement instrumentation (required).
- Performing design tasks as directed by your project lead.
- Preparing key deliverables required by the project.
- Coordinating with vendors.
- Completing project reporting requirements as directed by project lead.
- Coordinating with Technical automation professionals to complete FEED and Execution activities.
- Project Daily Support: Organizing project meetings, completing minutes, updating actions, issues and risks logs and assisting in status updates.
- Interface with SME’s from sites in upstream and downstream on a recurring basis to
- Determine location of desired data
- Work with project team to develop scope & cost
- Steward and gather status updates on work scopes undertaken to obtain data
- Provide updates to integrated program team.
- Identify risks and issues, both technical and managerial, within your own areas of responsibilities.
- Create supporting documentation or collecting information pertinent to project.
- Interface with integrated team to work collaboratively.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills; works equally well in a team or independently
- Proven ability to successfully plan engineering work execution, prepare key deliverables, and ensure conformance to established standards throughout project stages
- Organized, attentive to details and high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Knowledge of Delta V and Honeywell Systems; operational experience highly preferred
- Experience with:
- Reading / understanding P&IDs
- Control system architecture drawings/wiring diagrams/schematics
- Network planning and design preferred
- Execution of small or sustainable project in a brownfield environment
- Knowledge of industrial:
- Communication protocols such OPC and Modbus
- Cyber security standards and policies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Join Our Team and Discover
- 5-10 years experience.
- C.E.T. with ASET or P. Eng. with APEGA
- Graduate of a recognized post-secondary program in Instrumentation Engineering Technology or a related field (instrumentation, electrical computer engineering or similar, control systems)
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract for project-related travel (as required)
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2023
Expiration Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023