Int. Project Engineer
We are inviting motivated, results-oriented professionals to submit their application. Successful candidate is a professional with 8-12 years’ demonstrated experience and the following skills, experience, and knowledge:
Keys for Success
- Facilitating communication and information exchange with Project Stakeholders to resolve technical issues, quality concerns, and project issues.
- Making decisions / recommendations using established project management tools, standards, and processes.
- Expediting delivery of project reporting and change management updates from Project Team.
- Working with a multi-discipline team (engineering, design, drafting, procurement, document controls, operations, maintenance, construction, planning / scheduling).
- Collaborating with Project Managers on the development and review of project plans, estimates, costs, contracts, schedules, and resources to control project cost expenditures.
- Knowledge of turnaround workflow processes and procedures; operational integration and compliance with contractual commitments, terms and conditions, orientation, etc.
- Candidate may be required to work nights during execution of turnaround.
- Dedicated team player with a client-service mindset and desire to work proactively with our client; successful candidate will be engaged in client’s ongoing processes, meetings, and schedule management of the turnaround execution.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills to work with dynamic and diverse groups, facilitate effective meetings, explore varying perspectives, hold others accountable, and align and lead a team to drive the project.
- Solid understanding of project management fundamentals (scope, time, budget, risk, quality, integration, resource management, etc.) coupled with a commitment to enforce and engage in Project Management of Change (PMP designation an asset).
Join Our Team and Discover
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022
Expiration Date: Sunday, February 27, 2022