Int. to Sr. Civil/Structural Designer
We are seeking motivated self-starters and team contributors with greater than 10 years demonstrated experience, executing EPCM / industrial plant projects, to join our team. Successful candidates are committed to delivering fit-for-purpose approaches and designs for our clients with proven experience / proficiency.Key Responsibilities & Duties
Keys for Success
- Preparing drawing deliverables; layout drawings, plans, sections and details for structural steel and concrete.
- Knowledge of industrial civil/structural drawing delivery and industry standards.
- Experience with AutoDesk or Microstation programs in 2D and 3D delivery.
- Proficiency in 3D structural modelling and laser scan point cloud file manipulation.
- In plant work experience would be a benefit.
Requirements and Skillset
- Ability to use engineering design software and an interest in learning new applications.
- Interested in working efficiently and independently with our teams in our Sherwood Park office.
- A willingness to multi-task and work on dynamic and changing projects for multiple customers.
- Proven ability to successfully prepare key drawing deliverables.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Diploma from a recognized technology program (equivalent combination of education and experience considered).
- 5-10 years demonstrated experience, executing EPCM / industrial plant projects.
- Soft skills – such as communication, multi tasking, shifting priorities, meeting deadlines, organizing, customer services, teamwork, collaboration, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Calgary OfficeSuite 640, 202 6th Avenue SWCalgary, AlbertaCanadaT2P 2R9
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Expiration Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022