Intermediate & Senior Process Engineers
WE ARE GROWING
Rally is looking for professionals to join our team. Successful candidates will bring EPCM / industrial plant environment knowledge plus the following engineering experience:
Keys for Success
- FEL / FEED experience in a refining environment.
- Preparation of key deliverables (P&IDs, PFDs, Material Balance, Line Lists, etc.) and conformance to company / Client standards throughout project stages (scoping studies, detailed design, etc.).
- Calculations (provide input into equipment and instrument data sheets and MRs) and conceptual / basic / detailed engineering design in accordance with project execution plan and design / regulatory guidelines.
- Leadership, guidance and support on technical issues (mentor more junior engineers / designers).
- Define engineering scope of work and monitor schedule, costs, quality (key drawings, design concepts, calculations, etc.).
- Interface with all project team members and Client representatives; coordinate with Client to ensure timely receipt and delivery of information.
- These are casual positions (hours may fluctuate week-to-week based on project requirements) with the potential to become permanent positions in the future.
- Motivated self-starter, and team contributor, with demonstrated experience within EPCM and industrial plant environments.
- Committed to excellence and adaptable to the needs of our Clients and business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English coupled with the ability to work effectively in a team or independently.
- Proven ability to successfully meet project deliverables and timelines.
- Continued review and understanding of regulatory code changes and their impact on project design and scope.
- Organized, attentive to details and high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
Join Our Team and Discover
- Intermediate – 5-10 years’ progressive experience.
- Senior – 10+ years’ progressive experience and P.Eng. (ON) designation.
- Graduate of post-secondary engineering program and registration with applicable governing body.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract for project-related travel (as required).
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: TEMPORARY
Locations: Sarnia OfficeSuite 302, 265 Front Street NorthSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7T 7X1
Posted: Thursday, September 5, 2019
Expiration Date: Sunday, October 6, 2019