Intermediate Civil / Structural Designer
Rally Is Growing!
We're currently looking for an Int. C/S Designer based in our Sarnia office.
We are seeking motivated self-starters and team contributors with 4 – 10 years’ demonstrated experience, within an EPCM / industrial plant environment, to join our team. Successful candidates are committed to delivering fit-for-purpose approaches and designs for our Clients, and have proven experience / proficiency with:
Keys for Success
- Preparing drawing deliverables; layout drawings, plans, sections and details for structural steel, concrete, buildings, civil earthworks and undergrounds.
- Knowledge of industrial civil/structural industry standards.
- Experience with AutoDesk programs in 2D and 3D delivery.
- Proficiency in 3D structural modelling and laser scan point cloud file manipulation software is not a requirement but would be a benefit.
- In plant work experience would be a benefit.
- Ability to use engineering design software and an interest in learning new applications and working efficiently and independently.
- A willingness to multi-task and work on dynamic and changing projects for multiple customers.
- Proven ability to successfully prepare key drawing deliverables.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Diploma from a recognized technology program (equivalent combination of education and experience considered).
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia Office1337 London RoadSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7S 1P5
Posted: Thursday, May 5, 2022
Expiration Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022