Intermediate Civil/Structural Engineer
Rally Is Growing!
We are seeking motivated self-starters and team contributors with 5-10 years progressive engineering experience, within an EPCM / industrial plant environment, to join our team. Successful candidates are committed to delivering fit-for-purpose approaches and designs for our Clients, and proven experience / proficiency with:
Keys for Success
- Designing structural steel and concrete structures, foundations and buildings; designing civil/ earthworks site grading and retention structures.
- Providing engineering input to drawing deliverables.
- Structural design software, using either Staad-Pro or S-Frame, and experience in completing structural engineering calculations.
- Civil / Structural regulatory and industry standards including CSA S16 and CSA A23.3 and the Ontario Building Code.
- Recognized leadership experience and proven ability to successfully:
- plan engineering work execution;
- prepare key deliverables;
- ensure conformance to established standards throughout project stages.
- High proficiency with MS Office suite of products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
Join Our Team and Discover
- Civil Engineering degree through an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Registration with Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) as a professional engineer (P.Eng.) and an engineering stamp.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia OfficeSuite 302, 265 Front Street NorthSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7T 7X1
Posted: Friday, December 21, 2018
Expiration Date: Sunday, January 27, 2019