Intermediate Cost Controller
Rally has an opportunity for an Intermediate Cost Controller. Successful candidate is a results-oriented individual with demonstrated leadership skills and 4-8 years’ experience with projects in an EPCM environment along with the following skills and experience:
Keys for Success
- Ensure accuracy of information between multiple inputs and aligning project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) with invoicing requirements.
- Perform tasks such as project initiation, project close-out, change management orders.
- Work closely with Project Managers / Project Engineers to ensure budgeting, scheduling and coordination processes run smoothly with a focus on maintaining efficiencies; generate progress reports as required or requested.
- Monitor project progress to ensure it is progressing within the confines of established deadlines and budget limitations.
- Assist Project Managers in the preparation of project reporting (status reports, internal stewardship reports, quarterly metrics, cost variance reports, etc.) and report on project cost overruns.
- Develop and maintain analytical and cost tracking tools.
- Assist with project closeout process including collection of benchmark metrics and data.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and English communication (written and verbal).
- Detail-oriented team contributor who can consistently meet deadlines and possess the ability to work independently as needed.
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship skills coupled with a client-service mindset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various tools and systems including Microsoft Office – experience with Primavera an asset.
- Strong understanding of financial software applications and integrated ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications.
- Knowledge of Earned Value progress method techniques and tools.
- Strong understanding of project life cycle for projects related to the Oil and Gas industry and proven ability to prioritize responsibilities and processes (coordinate and manage cost controls for multiple projects simultaneously).
Join Our Team and Discover
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract for project-related travel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
Submit your resume and cover letter (tell us how you stand out from the crowd) if you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company.We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Expiration Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2021