Intermediate Electrical Designers
Rally Is Growing!
We are seeking motivated self-starters and team contributors with 5+ years progressive engineering experience, within an EPCM / industrial plant environment, to join our team. Successful candidates are committed to delivering fit-for-purpose approaches and designs for our Clients, and proven experience / proficiency with:
Keys for Success
- Prepare electrical deliverables (single line diagrams, layouts, schematics / wiring diagrams, heat tracing isometrics, panel schedules, cable schedules, etc.) for new and upgraded installations.
- Verify, prepare, implement design calculations (e.g. voltage drop, cable sizing, cable tray loading, conduit fill, electrical heat tracing, etc.).
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Canadian Electrical Code and Ontario Electrical Safety Code; knowledge of other regulatory and industry codes / standards an asset.
- AutoCAD and Microstation experience (AutoPlant, 3D modeling software, SmartPlant experience an asset).
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills; works equally well in a team or independently.
- Proven ability to successfully:
- plan engineering work execution;
- prepare key deliverables;
- ensure conformance to established standards throughout project stages.
- High proficiency with MS Office suite of products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Join Our Team and Discover
- Engineering / Electrical Design certificate or diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).Rally will consider candidates who wish to relocate; however, a relocation package is not available for this opportunity.We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia Office1337 London RoadSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7S 1P5
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Expiration Date: Sunday, March 15, 2020