Intermediate Project Engineer
Rally has an opportunity for an intermediate Project Engineer (PE) to be stationed at a client site in Fort McMurray. Successful candidate is a results-oriented individual with 5-10 years’ progressive experience, with owner-operator sites and oilsands projects, in addition to experience with:
Keys for Success
- Facilitating communication and information exchange with Project Stakeholders to resolve technical issues, quality concerns, and project issues.
- Making decisions / recommendations using established project management tools, standards, and processes.
- Expediting delivery of project reporting and change management updates from Project Team.
- Producing, coordinating, or supporting development of non-technical project deliverables (PEP, DBM, Cost of Service Estimate, etc.) and reports (Action Logs, Trend Logs, Risk Registers, Status Reports, etc.).
- Working with a team of multi-discipline engineers, procurement, document controls, drafting, planning / scheduling, operations, maintenance, and construction.
- Collaborating with Project Managers on the development and review of project plans, estimates, costs, contracts, schedules, and resources to control project cost expenditures.
- Motivated self-starter who will work with client to proactively identify and seek additional project opportunities for Rally.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized and dedicated team player with a client-service mindset.
- Ability to provide occasional technical support an asset.
- PMP designation an asset.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract.
- 4-year degree in engineering from an accredited university and registration with the provincial governing body.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Fort McMurrayFort McMurray, AlbertaCanada
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Expiration Date: Sunday, March 10, 2019