Intermediate Project Engineer
Rally has an opportunity for an intermediate Project Engineer (PE) to provide support to a Senior Project Manager. Successful candidate is a results-oriented individual with 5-10 years’ progressive experience with:
Keys for Success
- Facilitating communication and information exchange with Project Stakeholders to resolve technical issues, quality concerns, and project issues.
- Making decisions / recommendations using established project management tools, standards, and processes.
- Expediting delivery of project reporting and change management updates from Project Team.
- Producing, coordinating, or supporting development of non-technical project deliverables (PEP, DBM, Cost of Service Estimate, etc.) and reports (Action Logs, Trend Logs, Risk Registers, Status Reports, etc.).
- Working with a team of multi-discipline engineers, procurement, document controls, drafting, planning / scheduling, operations, maintenance, and construction to coordinate discipline work.
- Collaborating with Project Manager on the development and review of project plans, estimates, costs, contracts, schedules, and resources to control project cost expenditures.
- Collaborating with Project Manager for proposal writing.
- Motivated self-starter with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and dedicated team player with a client-service mindset
- PMP designation and ability to provide occasional technical support is an asset
Join Our Team and Discover
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract
- 4-year degree in engineering from an accredited university and registration with APEGA
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Expiration Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019