Intermediate to Senior Civil/Structural Designer
The Intermediate to Senior Civil/Structural Designer reports to the Civil/Structural Department Manager from our Edmonton head office, while the position is based in Sarnia working alongside the C/S lead.
If you are an enthusiastic, self-starter seeking an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing organization, we invite you to submit your resume.Key Responsibilities & Duties:
Qualifications - Education, Skills and Experience:
- Preparing drawing deliverables; layout drawings, plans, sections and details for structural steel and concrete.
- Knowledge of industrial civil/structural drawing delivery and industry standards.
- Experience with AutoDesk or Microstation programs in 2D and 3D delivery.
- Proficiency in 3D structural modelling and laser scan point cloud file manipulation.
- In plant work experience would be a benefit.
- Diploma from a recognized technology program (equivalent combination of education and experience considered).
- 5-15 years demonstrated experience, executing EPCM / industrial plant projects, to join our team. Successful candidates are committed to delivering fit-for-purpose approaches and designs for our clients, and proven experience / proficiency.
- Soft skills – such as communication, multi tasking, shifting priorities, meeting deadlines, , organizing, customer services, teamwork, collaboration, etc.
Rally Engineering offers the opportunity to participate in world-class projects delivering fit-for-purpose solutions and systems. Our expertise in oil sands, refining, petrochemicals, pipeline segments and renewables is extensive and growing. Covering both operational and engineering needs Rally offers a high degree of experience, technical knowledge, skill, innovation, and attention to detail on all our projects. Rally is a Canadian-owned and operated company built on a foundation of quality services, trust, effective communication, and respect. Rally values the entrepreneurial spirit that leads to innovation, stronger families, and greater diversity.
Visit us at www.RallyEng.comApply
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia OfficeSuite 302, 265 Front Street NorthSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7T 5S6
Posted: Monday, July 4, 2022
Expiration Date: Friday, July 22, 2022