Intermediate/Senior .NET Developer (C#)
The Full Stack Developer reports to the Hiring Manager at the Rally Head Office (Sherwood Park location). This role will develop internally hosted .NET web applications to support various business processes throughout Rally.
If you are an enthusiastic, self-starter seeking an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing organization, we invite you to submit your resume.Key Responsibilities & Duties:
Qualifications - Education, Skills and Experience:
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and high-performance web applications using C# and Object-Oriented Design principles.
- Create RESTful web APIs to facilitate seamless communication between front-end and back-end systems.
- Apply expert knowledge in database design and management to store and retrieve application data efficiently.
- Implement source control using GIT to manage code changes, track version history, and facilitate collaboration with other team members.
- Debug and resolve complex technical issues to ensure application stability.
- Write and maintain comprehensive unit tests and acceptance tests to guarantee application quality and reliability.
- Deploy and maintain applications through local IIS with expertise, if available.
- Leverage Dev Express controls to add extra functionality and enhance user experience, if experience is available.
- Continuously improve development skills and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Full Stack Development.
- Expert knowledge of C# and Object-Oriented Design.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using .NET MVC.
- Strong skills in creating RESTful web APIs.
- Proficiency in database design and management.
- Proven experience in UI/UX design.
- Familiarity with source control using GIT.
- Experience with Dev Express Controls is considered an asset.
- Experience deploying and maintaining applications through local IIS considered an asset.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Ability to write comprehensive unit tests and acceptance tests.
Rally Engineering offers the opportunity to participate in world-class projects delivering fit-for-purpose solutions and systems. Our expertise in oil sands, refining, petrochemicals, pipeline segments and renewables is extensive and growing. Covering both operational and engineering needs Rally offers a high degree of experience, technical knowledge, skill, innovation, and attention to detail on all our projects. Rally is a Canadian-owned and operated company built on a foundation of quality services, trust, effective communication, and respect. Rally values the entrepreneurial spirit that leads to innovation, stronger families, and greater diversity. Join Our Team and Discover
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Expiration Date: Friday, April 14, 2023