Jr. - Int. Mechanical Engineer
Rally Engineering is seeking a Junior or Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join our Industrial Mechanical Department in Sarnia, ON.WHAT YOU BRING
Motivated self-starter and team contributor with up to 5 years’ progressive engineering experience, within an EPCM / industrial plant environment, and/or fabrication/manufacturing environment along with the following:
- Technical Competencies
- Prepare key deliverables (MRs, LTDs, CWPs, scoping studies); ensure conformance to established standards.
- Analyze requirements of a system and make recommendations for the selection and design of equipment.
- Develop specifications and issue equipment Material Requisition.
- Technical bid evaluation and selection of suppliers.
- Develop Mechanical Engineering input to EPC estimates.
- Post-award management of suppliers (document review, liaise with design groups, inspection and testing support).
- Experience with a variety of static and rotating equipment design an asset.
- Key Technical Competencies (considered an asset in one or more areas)
- Process Piping per ASME B31.3
- Boilers & Pressure Vessels per ASME VIII-1/2
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers per TEMA / API 660
- Air Cooled Exchangers per API 661
- Atmospheric Storage Tanks per API 650/653
- Fired Heaters per API 560
- Centrifugal / PD Pumps per API 610/674/675
- Alterations to Pressure Vessels & Piping per API 510/570 & NBIC NB-23
- Welding Specification per ASME IX
- Finite Element Analysis
- 3D Modelling of Equipment (Solidworks & Other)
- Degree in engineering from accredited university; must be registered with governing provincial body and have an engineering stamp.
Note: This is a full-time permanent position. Compensation will be based on experience and expertise.JOIN OUR TEAM AND DISCOVER
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company executing small to mid-sized brownfield and greenfield projects, with a focus on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
- Enduring client relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, mutual trust, effective communication, and respect.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd!).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia OfficeSuite 302, 265 Front Street NorthSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7T 7X1
Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Expiration Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023