Jr. to Int. Civil / Structural EIT or Engineer
RALLY IS GROWING!
If you have a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering and an interest in Civil/Structural Engineering working for industrial clients, we want to hear from you.JUNIOR to INTERMEDIATE CIVIL/STRUCTURAL MEMBER IN TRAINING or ENGINEER
JOIN OUR TEAM AND DISCOVER
- Perform structural engineering calculations on structural steel, concrete foundations and piles using S-Frame, STAAD and L-Pile.
- Work with multi-discipline design teams to develop industrial project scopes.
- Work with structural designers to develop project engineering drawings.
- Must have an Engineering Degree from a recognized University and must be registered with APEGA as Member in Training or Engineer.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that values creativity, inclusivity and encourages diversity.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company executing small to mid-sized brownfield and greenfield projects, with a focus on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
- Enduring client relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, effective communication, and mutual trust and respect.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd!).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2022
Expiration Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022