Junior Administrative Assistant
Our team is growing, and we are seeking results-oriented self-starters with 2+ years’ progressive administrative experience.
When you join Rally, you become part of a highly engaged team committed to your success. Our Junior Administrative Assistants work closely with Senior Administrative Assistants who provide valuable training and mentoring, ensuring your success with project assignments and preparing you for advancement in the role.
Administrative Assistants provide project support including editing and creation of: Word documents (set font, create margins, insert / delete pages, grammar check, merging documents, ensuring overall consistency, etc.); Excel spreadsheets with basic formulas; timesaving, productivity-enhancing rules in Outlook; and project meeting minutes. Candidates selected for an interview will be asked to complete a skill test to assess typing speed accuracy, grammar and spelling; attention to detail; and aptitude with Word and Excel. Keys for Success
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Client service mindset and collaborative working style
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to quickly shift priorities and manage multiple tasks
Join Our Team and Discover
- Diploma or certificate from a recognized business program or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd)We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Expiration Date: Sunday, June 16, 2019