Junior (EIT) Process Engineer
RALLY IS GROWING!
Looking for an opportunity to expand on your current skill set and education within an EPCM environment? If you are committed to participating in and delivering fit-for-purpose approaches and systems for our Clients, we want to hear from you. In this role you will:
Keys for Success
- Prepare plans, designs, and calculations in accordance with established codes, standards, drawings or other specifications; may prepare reports.
- Identify and assist in preparation of project deliverables (PFDs, P&IDs, HMBs, process simulations, etc.).
- Conform to internal / external requirements through project stages (scoping studies, detailed design, etc.).
- Work is completed under close supervision and reviewed for accuracy, adequacy and conformance by a licensed professional.
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and project personnel to ensure timely delivery and accuracy of information.
- Coordinate with Client to ensure timely receipt and delivery of information.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory code changes and their impact on project design and scope.
- This is a casual position (hours may fluctuate week-to-week based on project requirements) with the potential to become permanent positions in the future.
- Motivated self-starter with a commitment to excellence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English coupled with the ability to work effectively in a team or independently.
- Continued review and understanding of regulatory code changes and their impact on project design and scope.
- Organized, attentive to details and high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
Join Our Team and Discover
- Graduate of post-secondary engineering program and registration with applicable governing body.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract for project-related travel (as required).
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: TEMPORARY
Locations: Sarnia Office1337 London RoadSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7S 1P5
Posted: Thursday, September 5, 2019
Expiration Date: Sunday, October 6, 2019