Junior I&C Technologist / Designer
We are seeking a motivated self-starter and team contributor to join our team (team members are currently working remotely from home). You bring 1-4 years progressive experience, within an EPCM / industrial plant environment, are committed to delivering fit-for-purpose approaches and designs, and have demonstrated experience with:
Keys for Success
- Performing design tasks as directed by your project lead
- Preparing key deliverables required by the project
- Coordinating with vendors
- Completing project reporting requirements as directed by your project lead
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills; works equally well in a team or independently.
- Effective coordination with Electrical team and other disciplines / project personnel.
- Successfully execute and complete assigned work, prepare deliverables, and ensure conformance to established standards throughout project stages.
- High proficiency with MS Office suite of products.
- Attentive to details and highly organized.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail; willingness and ability to excel in a flexible fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Effective communication skills in English (verbal and written) and works equally well in a team or independently.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Certificate or Diploma through an accredited post-secondary institution
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract for project-related travel
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022
Expiration Date: Sunday, February 27, 2022