Junior Piping Designer / Drafter
Seeking motivated self-starter and team contributor, with 1-4 years’ progressive engineering experience within an EPCM / industrial plant environment, to join our team. Successful candidate is committed to delivering fit-for-purpose approaches and designs for our Clients with a demonstrated willingness to learn and excel in a flexible fast-paced environment.
Keys for Success
- Prepare key deliverables (P&IDs, PFDs, Plot Plans, Isometrics, etc.) throughout project cycle (Scoping, FEED, Detailed Design).
- Effective interface between engineering disciplines and project engineers.
- Work with engineers and designers to learn, understand and ensure technical integrity and designs in accordance with Company, regulatory and Client standards / specifications.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoPlant, Plant 3D and MicroStation.
- Ensure conformance to established standards throughout project stages.
- Great organizational skills, attention to detail, willingness to learn and excel in a flexible fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products; Outlook, Word, Excel
- Embrace a learning environment with a focus on obtaining knowledge and increasing technical competencies.
- Proficiency in managing shifting priorities in a multi-tasked environment.
- Anticipating change and developing growth plans.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Engineering Design or Piping / Mechanical Design certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia OfficeSuite 302, 265 Front Street NorthSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7T 7X1
Posted: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Expiration Date: Monday, April 26, 2021