Marketing and Communications Specialist
The Marketing and Communications Specialist reports to the Corporate Services Manager at the Rally Head Office (Sherwood Park location).
If you are an enthusiastic, self-starter seeking an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing organization, we invite you to submit your resume.Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Designing and develop unique, stand-out advertising creative, in video, animation, and still formats.
- Lead the design and development of sales pitch decks and update content as needed.
- Create infographics.
- Assist with video editing and productions needs as necessary.
- Assist with the design of E-Learning content.
- Collaborate with the Content Creator to create compelling and engaging social media content.
- Social Images
- Design interactive landing pages, and other web content for sales and marketing usage.
- Assist the Content Creator with planning and strategizing campaigns surrounding email and social media channels.
- Create short form video content, including reels and social videos.
- Assist the Content Creator with copywriting for emails, E-Learning, ads, and other marketing materials.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously from concept to deliverables.
- Collaborating with the IT department to oversee the smooth implementation of new content.
- Provide advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional materials.
- Bachelors degree in art, graphic design, or related field.
- A great eye for design, layout, and colour selections.
- 3+ years of design experience.
- A portfolio featuring work across various media.
Rally Engineering offers the opportunity to participate in world-class projects delivering fit-for-purpose solutions and systems. Our expertise in oil sands, refining, petrochemicals, pipeline segments and renewables is extensive and growing. Covering both operational and engineering needs Rally offers a high degree of experience, technical knowledge, skill, innovation, and attention to detail on all our projects. Rally is a Canadian-owned and operated company built on a foundation of quality services, trust, effective communication, and respect. Rally values the entrepreneurial spirit that leads to innovation, stronger families, and greater diversity. Join Our Team and Discover
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Friday, April 21, 2023
Expiration Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023