Project Engineer / Project Manager
Seeking a motivated results-oriented professional for a client site assignment; successful candidate will have 3+ (Project Engineer) or 10+ (Project Manager) years’ experience managing mid-to-large projects on an owner / operator site. Project Engineer
- Facilitate communication and information exchange with Project Stakeholders to resolve technical issues, quality concerns, and project issues.
- Make decisions / recommendations using established project management tools, standards, and processes.
- Expedite delivery of project reporting and change management updates from Project Team.
- Produce, coordinate, support development of non-technical project deliverables (PEP, DBM, Cost of Service Estimate, etc.) and reports (Action Logs, Trend Logs, Risk Registers, Status Reports, etc.).
- Work with a team of multi-discipline engineers, procurement, document controls, drafting, planning / scheduling, operations, maintenance, and construction.
- Collaborate with Project Manager on development and review of project plans, estimates, costs, contracts, schedules, and resources to control project cost expenditures.
Keys for Success
- Oversee all aspects of project delivery for assigned portfolio (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closeout), effectively managing multiple priorities and shifting timelines.
- Organize, motivate, manage resources and translate project objectives to individual goals for assigned personnel.
- Steward responsible planning / management, of all project resources, to effectively mitigate risks associated with scope, cost, scheduling and quality.
- Proactively manage stakeholder expectations and clearly communicate opportunities to achieve required results.
- Maintain budget and schedule objectives and create opportunities for success within the project.
- Focus on quality assurance, engineering, procurement, planning and controls, and safety.
- Motivated self-starter who will work with client to proactively identify and seek additional project opportunities for Rally.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills; organized team player with a client-service mindset and committed to building upon existing team abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with superior interpersonal and relationship management skills; demonstrated track record of dealing successfully with internal and external clients.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract.
- 4-year degree in engineering from an accredited university.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia Office1337 London RoadSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7S 1P5
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Expiration Date: Sunday, April 21, 2019