Rally has an opportunity for an intermediate to senior Project Engineer (PE); position may be based in Calgary or Edmonton.
Successful candidate will report to the Manager, Projects and is a results-oriented individual with demonstrated leadership skills and 5-15 years’ experience with mid to large projects within an EPCM environment (oil & gas refining / upgrading an asset). Incumbent will also bring the following skills and experience to our team:
- Collaborate with Project Managers on the development and review of project plans, estimates, costs, contracts, schedules, and resources; demonstrated ability to control project cost expenditures.
- Support the development and implementation of project management tools, standards and processes.
- Facilitate communication and an exchange of information with Discipline Leads to proactively resolve technical issues, quality concerns and other project issues; makes decisions and recommendations using established guidelines, procedures or policies.
- Expedite delivery of project reporting and change management updates from Discipline Leads.
- Produce, coordinate, or support development of non-technical project deliverables (PEP, DBM, Cost of Service Estimate, etc.) and reports (Action Logs, Trend Logs, Risk Registers, Status Reports, etc.).
- Four (4) year Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Geosciences or Applied Sciences from an accredited university and registration with applicable provincial governing body (engineering stamp required).
We invite you to submit your application and resume today if you are:
100% CANADIAN OWNED
- A motivated self-starter, and team contributor, with demonstrated experience within EPCM and industrial plant environments.
- Focused on continuous improvement, long-term career opportunities, and motivated by the opportunity to work with established professionals with exemplary skills.
- Committed to excellence and are adaptable to the needs of our Clients and business.
Rally specializes in the execution of small to mid-sized brownfield and greenfield projects with a focus on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems to our Clients.JOIN OUR TEAM AND DISCOVER
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those considered for a position will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company executing small to mid-sized brownfield and greenfield projects, with a focus on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
- Enduring client relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, mutual trust, effective communication, and respect.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Calgary Office2500 144-4 Ave SWCalgary, AlbertaCanadaT2P 3N4Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2018
Expiration Date: Sunday, October 14, 2018