We are inviting motivated results-oriented professionals to submit their application for an assignment at our client’s site, commencing March / April 2020. It is anticipated the project will run through March of 2021 with the opportunity for extension.
Living Out Allowance (LOA) provided to successful candidates residing outside of Fort McMurray. We are looking for Junior, Intermediate, and Senior level professionals; ideally, you have experience with oilsands, coordinating multi-discipline teams through all project phases (FEED through constructions and commissioning), and the following:
Keys for Success
- Facilitating communication and information exchange with Project Stakeholders to resolve technical issues, quality concerns, and project issues.
- Making decisions / recommendations using established project management tools, standards, and processes.
- Expediting delivery of project reporting and change management updates from Project Team.
- Producing, coordinating, or supporting development of non-technical project deliverables (PEP, DBM, Cost of Service Estimate, etc.) and reports (Action Logs, Trend Logs, Risk Registers, Status Reports, etc.).
- Working with a team of multi-discipline engineers, procurement, document controls, drafting, planning / scheduling, operations, maintenance, and construction.
- Collaborating with Project Managers on the development and review of project plans, estimates, costs, contracts, schedules, and resources to control project cost expenditures.
- Dedicated team player with a client-service mindset and desire to work proactively with our client.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills to work with dynamic and diverse groups, facilitate effective meetings, explore varying perspectives, hold others accountable, and align and lead a team to drive the project.
- Solid understanding of project management fundamentals (scope, time, budget, risk, quality, integration, resource management, etc.) coupled with a commitment to enforce and engage in Project Management of Change (PMP designation an asset).
- Ability to provide occasional technical support an asset.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract.
- 4-year degree in engineering from an accredited university.
- Registration with APEGA.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: PROJECT HIRE
Locations: Fort McMurrayFort McMurray, AlbertaCanada
Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2020
Expiration Date: Saturday, February 29, 2020