Rally has an opportunity for an intermediate to senior Project Manager (PM); position may be based in Calgary or Edmonton.
Successful candidate will report to the Manager, Projects and is a results-oriented individual with demonstrated leadership skills and 10-20 years’ experience managing mid to large projects within an EPCM environment (oil & gas refining / upgrading an asset). Incumbent will also bring the following skills and experience to our team:
- Plan, organize, motivate, and manage resources related to an engineering project; committed to working in a team environment and translating project objectives to individual goals for assigned personnel.
- Oversee all aspects of project delivery (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closeout) for assigned portfolio while effectively managing multiple priorities and shifting timelines.
- Steward use of, and adherence to, the Project Management Manual; focus on responsible planning and management of all project resources to effectively mitigate risks associated with scope, cost, scheduling and quality.
- Proactively manage stakeholder expectations and clearly communicate opportunities to achieve required results.
We invite you to submit your application and resume today if you are:
100% CANADIAN OWNED
- A motivated self-starter, and team contributor, with demonstrated experience within EPCM and industrial plant environments.
- Focused on continuous improvement, long-term career opportunities, and motivated by the opportunity to work with established professionals with exemplary skills.
- Committed to excellence and are adaptable to the needs of our Clients and business.
Rally specializes in the execution of small to mid-sized brownfield and greenfield projects with a focus on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems to our Clients.JOIN OUR TEAM AND DISCOVER
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those considered for a position will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company executing small to mid-sized brownfield and greenfield projects, with a focus on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
- Enduring client relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, mutual trust, effective communication, and respect.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Calgary Office2500 144-4 Ave SWCalgary, AlbertaCanadaT2P 3W4Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2018
Expiration Date: Sunday, October 14, 2018