Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers
WE ARE GROWING
and looking for Project Managers, Project Coordinators, and Project Engineers to join our team in Sarnia, ON. We invite you to submit your application and resume today if you:
- Project Managers: lead the efforts of assigned engineering and project services resources; accountable for the overall management of project scope, cost, quality, and schedule through to project completion in accordance with Project Management Manual and established Client standards). Proactively manage internal and external stakeholder expectations and project needs / concerns.
- Project Coordinators / Engineers: support Project Managers in development and review of project plans, estimates, costs, contracts, schedules, and resources. Project Engineers must have a minimum 4-year degree in engineering / geosciences or applied sciences from an accredited university and be registered with the provincial governing body.
Successful candidates will report to the Eastern Canada Manager of Projects and be results-oriented individuals with demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing mid to large projects within an EPCM environment. Successful individuals will also bring the following skills and experience to our team:
- Plan, organize, motivate, and manage resources related to an engineering project; committed to working in a team environment and translating project objectives to individual goals for assigned personnel.
- Oversee all aspects of project delivery (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closeout) for assigned portfolio while effectively managing multiple priorities and shifting timelines.
- Steward use of, and adherence to, the Project Management Manual; focus on responsible planning and management of all project resources to effectively mitigate risks associated with scope, cost, scheduling and quality.
- Proactively manage stakeholder expectations and clearly communicate opportunities to achieve required results.
We invite you to submit your application and resume today if you are:
100% CANADIAN OWNED
- A motivated self-starter, and team contributor, with demonstrated experience within EPCM / EPC and industrial plant environments.
- Focused on continuous improvement, long-term career opportunities, and motivated by the opportunity to work with established professionals with exemplary skills.
- Committed to excellence and are adaptable to the needs of our Clients and business.
Rally specializes in the execution of small to mid-sized brownfield and greenfield projects with a focus on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems to our Clients.JOIN OUR TEAM AND DISCOVER
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those considered for a position will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company executing small to mid-sized brownfield and greenfield projects, with a focus on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
- Enduring client relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, mutual trust, effective communication, and respect.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia OfficeSuite 302, 265 Front Street NorthSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7T 7X1
Posted: Monday, May 2, 2022
Expiration Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022