Receptionist and Facilities Assistant
We are seeking an engaged, conscientious team player; successful candidate will be an integral part of our Corporate Administration team and create a positive and professional image of Rally to our team, clients, and visitors. Major Role Accountabilities
Keys for Success
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries and refer them to the appropriate individuals or departments.
- Support Corporate Administrators with form / letter / report completion.
- Manage inbound / outbound mail, courier services, and interoffice mail.
- Assist with meetings, special projects, and events as directed.
- Manage office and kitchen supply inventory.
- Maintain reception area and boardrooms in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Assist with coordination and completion of facilities maintenance requests.
- Assist with fleet management and maintenance.
- Manage all catering requirements/requests for Sherwood Park locations.
- Observe and report security issues to the HSE Manager.
- Other tasks as directed.
- Proficiency in managing shifting priorities in a multi-tasked environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style to quickly build relationships.
- Strong work ethic, high level of enthusiasm, and proven ability to excel in a flexible, fast paced environment.
- Experience supporting all project personnel (project managers / engineers and engineering discipline personnel).
- Superior verbal, written, organizational skills, coupled with proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Certificate from a recognized business program or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years direct experience working in a busy professional office environment (EPCM environment an asset).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Superior interpersonal skills for effective communication with all organizational levels.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd)
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
Expiration Date: Friday, December 16, 2022