Senior Project Manager (ON)
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Sarnia team. Successful candidate will have 10+ years' demonstrated experience and the following skills, experience, and knowledge:
Keys for Success
- Translate project objectives to individual goals and motivate assigned personnel.
- Oversee all aspects of project delivery (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closeout) while managing multiple priorities and shifting timelines.
- Steward use of, and adherence to, Rally’s Project Management Manual with a focus on responsible planning and management of resources to mitigate risks associated with scope, cost, scheduling, and quality.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and clearly communicate opportunities to achieve required results.
- Proactively manage stakeholder expectations and clearly communicate opportunities to achieve required results.
- Maintain budget and schedule objectives and create opportunities for success within the project.
- Focus on quality assurance, engineering, procurement, planning and controls, and safety.
- Superior interpersonal and relationship management skills combined with a client-service mindset; motivated, results-oriented, self-starter who actively works with clients to identify additional project opportunities.
- Recognized leadership experience coupled with the ability to anticipate change, manage shifting priorities, and meet or exceed, project deliverables and timelines.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills with experience exceling in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Expertise with MS Office suite of products; Outlook, Word, Excel.
Join our Team and Discover
- Post-secondary training in Engineering or Project Management, (registration as a professional engineer is an asset; not mandatory).
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract for project-related travel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
Submit your resume and cover letter (tell us how you stand out from the crowd) if you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company.
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia OfficeSuite 302, 265 Front Street NorthSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7T 7X1
Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Expiration Date: Monday, October 31, 2022