Sr. C/S Engineer
This position reports to the Civil/Structural Manager at the Rally Head Office (Sherwood Park location) but will be based out of the Sarnia, Ontario office location.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter and team contributor with greater than 10 years progressive engineering experience, within an EPCM / industrial plant environment, to join our team. Successful candidates are committed to delivering fit-for-purpose approaches and designs for our Clients, and proven experience / proficiency with:
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Leading structural engineering development on industrial projects.
- Designing structural steel and concrete industrial structures, foundations and buildings, designing civil earthworks site grading and retention structures.
- Providing engineering input to drawing deliverables.
- Structural design software, using either Staad-Pro or S-Frame, and experience in completing structural engineering calculations.
- Civil / Structural regulatory and industry standards including CSA S16 and CSA A23.3 and the Ontario Building Code.
- Recognized leadership experience and proven ability to successfully:
- plan engineering work execution;
- prepare key deliverables;
- ensure conformance to established standards throughout project stages.
- High proficiency with MS Office suite of products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
- Civil Engineering degree through an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Registration with Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) as a professional engineer (P.Eng.) and an engineering stamp.
Rally Engineering offers the opportunity to participate in world-class projects delivering fit-for-purpose solutions and systems. Our expertise in oil sands, refining, petrochemicals, pipeline segments and renewables is extensive and growing. Covering both operational and engineering needs Rally offers a high degree of experience, technical knowledge, skill, innovation, and attention to detail on all our projects. Rally is a Canadian-owned and operated company built on a foundation of quality services, trust, effective communication, and respect. Rally values the entrepreneurial spirit that leads to innovation, stronger families, and greater diversity. Apply
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Sarnia OfficeSuite 302, 265 Front Street NorthSarnia, OntarioCanadaN7T 7X1
Posted: Monday, April 24, 2023
Expiration Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2023