Talent Management Coordinator
The Talent Management Coordinator reports to the Human Resources Manager and is part of the HR Team that provides HR support within the employment life cycle. This includes but is not limited to; day-to-day activities of recruiting and hiring, training and development, improving employee relations, maintaining the company culture, administering employee benefits and stewarding a safe working environment.
This role is located in our Sherwood Park office and will focus on recruiting and hiring as well as provide general HR support to help ensure there is consistency and cohesiveness between Rally’s offices across Canada. Key Activities and Responsibilities:
Qualifications - Education, Skills and Experience:
- Manages the full-cycle recruitment process from application stage to offer including: developing job postings, advertising, selecting, screening, interviewing, checking references, and offering employment.
- Establishes a strong rapport with hiring managers to identify resource talent needs, contributing to creating and developing our talent pipeline, enhancing our ability to have a strong succession plan in place.
- Builds and sustains beneficial relationships with potential candidate communities to coordinate campus program activities including; job postings, career fairs, conferences, information sessions, etc. to promote Rally and diversify the pool of potential candidates for future positions.
- Utilizes and develops creative recruiting sources to increase applicant attraction through posting on appropriate websites, jobs boards at universities, technical schools, professional associations and utilizing human resources techniques to attract and identify candidates.
- Liaises with external full cycle recruitment agencies, as required.
- Develops and improves Rally’s recruitment processes as well as the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to track the status and follow up with candidates, ensuring the system provides HR analytics and reports on highlight trends, and opportunities/challenges related to recruitment effort, while creating a cost effective, high quality service.
- Assists in the development of Rally’s recruitment strategy and creates an employee value proposition for attracting and retaining top talent.
- Coordinates corporate training and development, and/or external training, to ensure most effective learning and development initiatives are in place to address current capability gaps and future training needs. This may include applying for grants.
- Processes electronic tickets on the HUB (internal ERP) and ensures records are provided to employee and filed electronically timely and accurately.
- Will support employee inquiries on policies, employment verifications, leaves, benefits, RRSP and other HR related questions.
- Ensures compliance with employment legislation and company human resources policies.
- Manages HR files and ensures security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Some travel may be required.
- Accredited 2 - 3 year Human Resources Management or Business Certificate or Diploma with 3+ years of recruiting experience for technical roles, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working towards or having an RPR (Registered Professional Recruiter) designation or equivalent would be an asset.
- Deep understanding of full-cycle recruiting components and strategies, and familiarity with sourcing through industry-leading sourcing tools.
- Driven to provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment and high quality work.
- Familiarity with current Employment Standards in AB and ON (all of Canada) and other relevant labour legislation.
- Strong computer skills operating various software such as MS Word and Excel and the ability to learn new systems and applications quickly.
- Applicant Tracking System and HRIS experience would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to develop lasting and productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter who has good attention to detail with an ability to handle multiple and constantly shifting priorities and adapts easily to change.
- Ability to have open dialogue, share ideas and collaborate with a team.
- Ability to deal with highly sensitives issues and maintain confidentiality in a professional manner.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company. Please apply with a cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd) and resume.We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME, CONTRACTOR, TEMPORARY
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2022
Expiration Date: Friday, July 1, 2022