Technical Design Systems (TDS) Lead
Seeking a motivated self-starter and team contributors, with 8+ years’ progressive experience within an EPCM environment, to join our team. Successful candidates are committed to delivering fit-for-purpose approaches and designs for internal and external Clients with a demonstrated ability to learn and excel in a flexible fast-paced environment. Design Software Experience:
high level of proficiency with AutoPlant, Plant 3D, ReCap, LFM, CADDWorx software essential for this opportunity; demonstrated experience with PDS and OpenPlant software an asset. Work from Home:
as result of current COVID-19 restrictions, this position will work from home with IT equipment supplied; should restrictions change, work may move back to Rally office in Sherwood Park, AB.
Keys for Success
- Ensure effective implementation, maintenance, and support of TDS across all technical disciplines, including but not limited to: CAD/3D Modeling software; CAD/Model file database and other design and drafting software as adopted by the organization.
- Work closely with CAD Coordinators to identify and resolve issues.
- Accountable for consistent organizational configuration and deployment of TDS Software; identification of new software; streamlining existing organizational design software; and creating end-user documentation.
- Work is completed in compliance with established project, department, and company standards with a focus on meeting established project deliverables.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills, and extensive engineering protocol knowledge to achieve required results and support project timelines.
- Client-service mindset.
- Excellent time and project management skills; attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products; Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Embraces learning with a focus on increasing technical competencies and avoiding technical obsolescence.
- Proficiency anticipating change and managing shifting priorities in a multi-tasked environment.
Join Our Team and Discover
- Engineering Design Diploma through an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract for project-related travel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit that values family and encourages diversity.
- Enduring relationships built on a foundation of quality engineering, trust, effective communication, and respect.
- Stimulating, fast-paced, and challenging work atmosphere with the opportunity to contribute to diverse projects.
- Canadian-owned and operated company focused on delivering value and fit-for-purpose approaches and systems.
If you have the drive, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile and would like to be part of an exciting and innovative company, please forward your resume and cover letter (tell us why you stand out from the crowd).We thank all candidates who apply; however only those being considered for an opportunity will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and maintain a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number for the duration of employment if hired.
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Locations: Head Office103 Portage CloseSherwood Park, AlbertaCanadaT8H 2R5
Posted: Thursday, March 4, 2021
Expiration Date: Sunday, April 4, 2021