Build a nationally recognized brand as Canada's premier Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management (EPCM) services company for industrial operating facilities.
We are committed to continuous improvement and driven to provide quality products and services, safely and reliably, to our Clients. With a focus on lean / value engineering, we execute brown-field projects (retrofits, revamps, turnarounds/shutdowns) and mid-sized green-field projects utilizing client endorsed fit-for-purpose systems, specifications, procedures.
- Develop long term, win-win relationships.
- Embrace safety excellence 24/7 (safe, aware, reliable).
- Drive continuous improvement in support of our commitment to quality.
- Promote an environment of innovation, mutual trust, respect and integrity.
- Capture successes and learnings to achieve a common vision of success.
- Integrate Client systems and process with a focus on economical and sustainable outcomes.
- Attract, retain and develop a dedicated team of professionals and empower them to take ownership.
Rally Engineering offers the opportunity to participate in world-class projects. Our expertise in oil sands, refining, petrochemicals, and pipeline segments is extensive. We cover both operational and engineering aspects and offer a high degree of experience, technical knowledge, skill, innovation, and attention to detail.
Choose Rally and ...
Discover. Health and wellness is important to us. Our team members enjoy a group benefit plan, a flexible work schedule, half-day Fridays, and free parking (Sherwood Park & Sarnia).
Connect. Staff find opportunities to connect with others at Rally. Employees are able to become engaged and connect with our incredibly diverse community through company-sponsored social events and more!
Grow. Rally supports ongoing career growth and development. Our employees participate in our Total Rewards System which provides performance linked pay and professional development. With demonstrated and outstanding long-term performance, our staff has options for advancement, and even the opportunity to become a shareholder.
Our Corporate Culture
Rally values a strong corporate culture and strives to create an employee-friendly, fair and enjoyable workplace.View current career opportunities