A DBM was prepared in support of refining aspects of the design and obtaining stakeholder approvals.
- Updated flow schematics and P&IDs
- 3D layouts of equipment and major structures.
- Control narratives and operating philosophies.
- Equipment sizing and budget pricing.
- Material Takeoffs for a Capital Cost Estimate
- EPCM schedule and construction execution planning
Rally completed detail engineering including equipment MRs, structural design, and the electrical and controls activities. As part of this phase Rally executed the procurement scope for all major equipment and major construction contracts.