Rally has extensive experience utilizing laser scans for a variety of clients. Rally used laser scans on numerous occasions with this client and was very familiar with both the software and the facility. We reviewed the third-party’s compressor skid model against laser scanned information addressing clash issues with existing equipment, piping, structure, and ducting.
Using the laser scans as a guide, Rally completed the following:
- A tie point location plan for various tie points.
- Piping demolition construction work package (CWP).
- Relocation plan for the unit heater.
- Relocation of instrumentation along a south wall.
- CWP for rotation of gas inlet valve and structural foundation for scrubbers.
- Concrete demolition specification for the foundation.