Rally provided detailed engineering design of piping, piping stress, and floor penetration requirements for a new vessel. Rally reviewed the new vessel weight and potential support from the floor in combination with the vessel below.
- Completed stress analysis on new piping and tie-in locations (cooling water lines).
- Designed spring supports for the cooling water lines.
- Reviewed and stamped piping isometrics.
- Completed 3D model (exchanger and relevant piping) for the purposes of generating isometric drawings.
- Completed annotated picture / model shots to assist the contractors in understanding the scope for demolition and construction.
- Completed calculations, provided CWP with a drawing to complete the new floor penetration for the new exchanger vessel.
- Aided the Client to revise the design to raise the vessel 8 ft. to better accommodate tie-ins.