Validation of the crude/vacuum unit pipe rack structure to ensure that it can adequately support the new cooler.
A walkway from crude/vacuum unit aerial coolers across to the HDS Unit aerial coolers. This walkway was designed for placement on top of the bridge that links the pipe rack structure between the operating units.
- New Cooler was equipped with 2 fans/bay and 25 HP motors (2 bays total).
- 6” HDS distillate supply and discharge lines to/from the cooler.
- 4” Flow control station for the new distillate cooler.
- 2” Steam and condensate piping to the new unit heaters located inside the cooler housing.
- Power and instrument cables.
- Motor control center (MCC) modifications for variable frequency drive (VFD) installation.
- Redundant temp control.
- Flow control with interlock on distillate stripper level.