A DBM was prepared with a preliminary design for the future loadout functionality. The following activities were undertaken for he DBM:
- Increasing the bin size to 55 tonnes each to accommodate new rail cars and trucks.
- Operations and controls of the system.
- Rail shunting / indexing options
- Integration of the new loadout facility into the existing plant.
- Loadout options and technologies
- Design requirements for highly corrosive environments
A DBM report was prepared outlining the design requirements necessary for the future loadout facility, to enable subsequent replacement of the loadout structure. The DBM report included a Capital Cost Estimate (CAPEX) for the completed loadout structure.